Last Updated: December 4, 2017
3. Where this Policy Applies. Transactions that transpire on Our Sites occur, or are deemed to occur, within the United States of America (“USA”). This Policy shall be governed by the privacy and other laws and regulations of the USA. Lucky Seat makes no representation or warranty that Our Sites or services operate in accordance with the laws of any other nation, or that they or any part thereof, is appropriate for use in any particular nation or political subdivision (collectively referred to as “Nation”). Those who access and use Our Sites from another Nation do so at their own initiative and risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations of the Nation from which Our Sites are accessed. Your use of Our Sites is Your acknowledgement that Our Sites and the products and services rendered by Us are subject to the laws and regulations of the USA.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove (“Change”) provisions of this Policy and We will endeavor to notify You of any such material Change. Any such Change shall be effective immediately. Please check back from time to time to ensure continuing familiarity with the most current version of Our Policy. You can determine whether this Policy has been revised since Your last visit to Our website by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this Policy.
4. Your Consent. Please read this Policy carefully. Your use of Our Site or Your use of other means of providing Your personal information to Us constitutes Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions of this Policy without limitation, qualification or change. If You do not agree with this Policy or any other policy on Our Sites, or in Our printed materials, do not use Our services or Sites. Use of Our Sites is also governed by our Terms and Conditions, located at https://www.luckyseat.com/terms.php
5. What Information We Collect. Lucky Seat uses SSL or “Secure Sockets Layer”, an industry standard protocol, for completing online transactions including when We gather information from You. We collect two (2) types of information from You through the use of Our Site: “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”) and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII”).
A. Personally Identifiable Information Includes. Generally, you may provide us with personal information when you enter into a lottery through the Site(s), by email or contacting us, by responding to marketing or other communications, or some other means. PII is information that identifies or can identify You as an individual, such as Your name, address, zip code/post code, telephone number, e-mail address, age, and similar information you provide. In some cases, depending upon the technology You employ to gain access to the Internet and ultimately, Our Sites, Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address may be deemed by some jurisdictions as PII. B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify You personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Site from four different sources: Internet protocol addresses and web logs; cookies; pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that You voluntarily provide (as explained below). When You visit and interact with the Site, We and third parties with whom We have contracted to provide services to Us, may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalog of the Site pages You visit). i. IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs. Our Site’s web servers may automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to Your computer by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number may be identified and logged automatically in Our server log files whenever You visit Our Sites, along with the time(s) of Your visit(s) and the page(s) that You visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and does not contain any PII. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many sites. ii. Pixel Tags. We and Our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to track Your use of Our Site in order to provide You with more useful information and a more personalized experience the next time You visit. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags do not contain any PII and allow Us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an e-mail has been opened. iii. Cookies. We and Our third party service providers use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how You use the Site. Cookies reside on Your computer and help the Site recognize Your computer’s browser as a previous visitor. On occasion Our Site may also set a “session cookie” which helps Us administer the Site. The session cookie expires when You close Your browser and does not retain any information about You after it expires. Our Site also uses analytics cookies, which collect information about how You use our Site, including the pages You have visited and the links You have followed. We only use this information for Our own internal analytical purposes and not for marketing purposes. The analytics cookies used on our Site are set out below:
|ClickDimensions Cookies. Find out more here: http://clickdimensions.com/||_cuvid||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to the Site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits the Site, a new _cuvid cookie is written with a different visitor unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to the Site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that the application uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.||2 years from set/update.|
|_cusid||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with the Site. When a user views a page on the Site, the script code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time a user visits a different page on the Site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page on the Site for longer than 30 minutes.||30 minutes from set/update.|
|_cuvon||Used to signal the last time a visitor viewed a page.||30 minutes from set/update.|
|Google Analytics cookies. Find out more here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_ga||Our Site employs cookies from Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use Our Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. We use the information to compile internal reports and to help us improve Our Site. Google holds this information and provides us with access to it. The _ga cookie is used to distinguish one visitor to Our Site from another and helps Us to understand if You have visited Our Site before.||Two years from set/update.|
6. How Information We Collect Is Used. We know You want Your PII that You share with Us to be protected from unauthorized use. That’s why We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to Your PII.
We want You to feel confident when using Our Site. However, You should know that no system is completely secure. Although We use industry accepted and commercially reasonable efforts to secure Your information, there is always a chance that it will not always remain secure. For example, avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. We will not ask You to send Us any financial information via electronic mail.
A. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits to, and, average time spent on, the Site, and the pages viewed, as well as to diagnose problems with Our servers and to administer the Site in general. The resulting information may be used to analyze and improve the features and functionality of the Site.
We reserve the right to share such Non-PII, with any number of third parties (for example, advertisers), who are not part of the Lucky Seat family on an aggregated or other basis that does not disclose any of Your PII. In some instances, We may combine Your Non-PII with PII (such as embedding e-mail addresses in cookies). If We do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated as PII. This “combined” PII is not shared with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
B. Personally Identifiable Information.
i. Site. The PII You provide may be used to administer lotteries, sweepstakes, promotions, surveys or other Site features, as well as tailor Your Site experience to Your interests, to show You content in which You may be interested and to display the content according to Your preferences. Unless we are prohibited by applicable law, we may also share Your PII within the Lucky Seat business family and any entity with which the foregoing parties have an agreement or arrangement to jointly operate a digital lottery business (a “Joint Operator”) in order to provide our services to you. To the extent We do so, We make sure that Your PII receives the same level of protection as it does on Our Sites. All companies affiliated with Us and any Joint Operators comply with applicable privacy and security laws applicable to them and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to You, will give You the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future. Please note that such sharing may involve the collection, use, storage, or disclosure of PII outside the US. FOR CANADIANS: Please note that such sharing may involve the collection, use, storage or disclosure of PII outside of Canada in the U.S. and therefore Your PII may be subject to access under the laws of that jurisdiction. FOR EU RESIDENTS: Please note that we will not share your PII with third party for marketing purposes without Your consent.
ii. Communications. When You enter a digital lottery or use our other services, becoming a customer of Us, You will to the extent permitted by applicable law be automatically enrolled to receive future communications from Us. Unless You opt out, We may use Your PII to send You information about Us and/or Our services, as well as promotional material on behalf of companies within Our business family, any Joint Operator and select partners, where and as long as permitted by applicable law. FOR EU RESIDENTS: Please note that we or selected third parties will only use your PII to send you electronic marketing (including via email or social media) about products or services you may be interested in with Your consent.
iii. Administrative Matters. We reserve the right to contact You in the event of a change in the Policy or to notify You of other administrative matters in connection with the Site or Our business (e.g., contacting You to facilitate, complete or confirm a transaction), where permitted by applicable law. Where this information facilitates, completes or confirms a transaction with Us, or where this information may be otherwise important to Your use of the Site, You may not opt-out of receiving such communications, except where applicable law requires.
iv. Fulfillment of Requests. We may use Your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to confirm Your entry or fulfill Your transaction). Once You have registered with Our Site, forms may sometimes be pre-populated with Your PII in order to facilitate a transaction between You and Us on subsequent visits.
v. Internal Business Purposes. We may also use Your PII for Our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising, for data analysis, and for other internal purposes.
vi. Purchases. From time-to-time We may offer merchandise, ticket purchase opportunities and/or other products or services for sale from one of Our e-commerce partners. To the extent the merchandise, ticket purchase opportunities and/or other products or services are offered by one of Our e-commerce partners, such e-commerce partner will be collecting and using the PII You provide. For more information regarding Your transactions with Our e-commerce partners, please refer to Section 8.A. below.
vii. Online Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Other Promotions. We may administer lotteries, conduct online surveys and/or offer sweepstakes or other promotions on the Site (each referred to as a “Promotion”), and We may collect PII when doing so. We may use Your PII to contact You regarding Your Promotion entry, or to contact You if You win a Promotion (if applicable), where permitted by applicable law. You should carefully review the Promotions rules (if applicable) in which You participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about Lucky Seat’s use of Your PII. To the extent such rules conflict with this Policy, such rules will govern that particular Promotion. viii. Facebook Custom Audiences or similar. We may serve ads on third party services (including social media platforms) that are targeted to reach people on those services who are identified in our data bases. This is done by matching common factors between Our data bases and the data bases of third party operators. For example, we use Facebook’s “Custom Audience” services which allow Us to show advertisements on Facebook to people whose information and email addresses We already have because they have already subscribed to receive Our emails or have entered into a digital lottery. If You no longer wish to see Our Facebook Custom Audience ads, You can opt out by sending an email, from the email address you are opting out, to Our email address provided in the paragraph entitled “Contacting Us Regarding Our Sites”. Include Your name and email address in the body of the email and specify that You would like to opt out of Our Facebook Custom Audience advertisements. FOR EU RESIDENTS: Please note that we shall only use your PII to send you such target advertising with Your consent.
7. How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is Disclosed
A. Affiliate Communications and Third Party Communications. Unless You opt out, or we are prohibited by applicable law, We may share Your PII with Our affiliates, including Our Joint Operators and other digital lottery partners, venues, producers, promoters, presenters or sponsors of events, artist representatives and fan clubs, teams, leagues and others who are involved in or bring You events. When You enter a digital lottery or use other services on Our Site, You consent to allow Us to provide Your PII to these event providers and their contractors. We share this information so these event providers may send You announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to You, where permitted under applicable law. For further information, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section below. FOR EU RESIDENTS: Please note that we or selected third parties will only use your PII to send you electronic marketing (including via email or social media) about products or services you may be interested in with Your consent.
B. Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, digital lottery administration, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. We want You to know that We reserve the right to share Your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services to Us so that We may provide Our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how We do so.
C. Online Surveys/Sweepstakes. We may share PII collected in connection with Promotions conducted through Our Sites with the third-party sponsor(s) and/or the prize provider(s) of any such Promotions (irrespective of whether such Promotions are hosted by Us), or the Joint Operators, or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such Promotion, in each case as may be necessary to provide You with the Promotion. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which You participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about a sponsor’s or other third parties’ use of Your PII. To the extent such rules conflict with this Policy, the rules of the particular Promotion shall apply. FOR EU RESIDENTS: Please note that we will only share your PII with third party sponsor(s), prize provider(s) and/or Joint Operators to enable them to send you electronic marketing (including via email or social media) about products or services you may be interested in with Your consent.
D. Other Purposes.We and our Joint Operators also may disclose Your information:
i. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us. ii. When We believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our company, Our users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce Our Site terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. iii. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the reorganization or sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
8. Collection of Information by Affiliates
9. Opt-Out Policy
A. Communications. When You supply Us with PII, from time-to-time, in Our discretion, You may be asked to indicate whether You are interested in receiving information from Us, about special offers in connection with the Site, from Lucky Seat affiliates, Joint Operators and/or Our advertisers and other partners. Unless You opt out to receive such communications, We may, from time to time, send You such marketing communications. FOR EU AND CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Notwithstanding the foregoing, We will not send you such marketing communications by electronic message unless You have expressly consented to receive them and have not withdrawn Your consent in accordance with the following.
If You no longer desire to receive the commercial e-mails We send, You will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such messages in the future by clicking on the link at the bottom of the e-mail that says “unsubscribe,” “opt out”, or “To update your email preferences or to be removed from our lists”. It may take up to 10 days for Us to process an opt-out request. Even if You have unsubscribed from receiving third party promotional e-mails from Us, We may send You other types of important e-mail communications without offering You the opportunity to opt out of receiving them, where permitted by law. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices, digital lottery administration for the purpose of contacting entrants in relation to a digital lottery, and surveys. Please note that opting out of receiving promotional e-mail communications will affect only future communications from Us. If We already provided Your information to a third party before You changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change Your preferences directly with that third party as well.
B. Affiliate and Third Party Communications. From time-to-time, You may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from Our affiliates and third parties. Once You have opted in to such opportunities, unless You opt out to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to Us for such purposes may be shared with third-party partner(s), to allow such third parties to provide You with valuable information You may enjoy. If You would prefer that We no longer share Your PII with Our affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, You may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by following the procedure above, provided however, You may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on Our Site except where applicable law requires. FOR EU RESIDENTS: Please note that we will only share your PII with Our affiliates and third parties so to enable them to send you electronic marketing (including via email or social media) about their offers, products or services you may be interested in with Your consent.
10. Use of This Site by Children Under the Age of 13 Prohibited. Lucky Seat is a family oriented business. We adhere to the principles set forth in the Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act (“COPPA”), as amended, and ask You, if a parent or guardian of minor children, to familiarize yourself with the prescribes of COPPA. Our Sites are not developed with the intention that they will be used by minors and specifically, they are not directed to children aged thirteen (13) or younger. We request that any person aged thirteen (13) or younger not use Our Sites. If a parent or guardian believes that his or her child may have provided Us with PII, for example, by misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact Us at email@example.com with the particulars of the information We are alleged to have collected. If We determine that Your child under the age of thirteen (13) years old has provided Us PII We will immediately delete all such information. For additional information regarding the use of the Internet by minors visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting kids’ privacy online http://www.onguardonline.gov/topics/kids-privacy.aspx
11. Security of Your PII. We employ reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for PII collected through Our Sites, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. While We take reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard PII under Our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As such, We cannot guarantee that PII supplied by You will not be accessed on Our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet. We, Jujamcyn, and Jujamcyn’s affiliates and Joint Operators assume no liability for any damages You may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If You have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Contacting Us Regarding Our Sites. If You have any questions concerning this Policy, Our privacy practices or Your PII, You may send them by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly You should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in Your e-mail correspondence with Us. You must send any official correspondence to:
Jujamcyn Theaters Productions LLC (d/b/a Lucky Seat) 246 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036
14. Your California Privacy Rights. If You are a California resident, You have the right to request information about how We share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives You the right to send Us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
A. the categories of information We disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; B. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and C. if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
Any question You may have regarding Your privacy on Our Sites should be made in writing and sent to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding protecting Your data online, refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website located at www.ftc.gov.
Last Updated: December 4, 2017
© 2017 Jujamcyn Theaters Productions LLC All Rights Reserved.